1. The best medicineThe vibrator was originally used to treat female "hysteria" during the 19th century. The vibrator-induced orgasms helped doctors dissipate hysteria's anxiety-related symptoms. Sex is also 10 times more effective than valium, making it the safest tranquilizer in the world.
2. Who got it all this morning?Kellogg's Corn Flakes were invented by Dr. Kellogg in hopes that they would reduce masturbation. Well, that didn’t work! Statistics show that approximately 90% of men and 65% of women masturbate from time to time.
3. Open wide!Semen contains zinc and calcium, both of which are proven to prevent tooth decay. Sperm can also be an excellent anti-aging treatment as it has a tightening effect on the skin. When it is left to dry, the evaporation of the water in it leaves behind protein which can help to reduce wrinkles. The only downside is having to walk around with sperm on your face.
4. BeautySex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which makes hair shine and skin smooth.
5. Soft and silkyIn the early 1500s condoms were made of linen! Casanova, the womaniser, used linen condoms.
6. The pubic wigThe pubic wig, or merkin, has been around since the 1400s. It was originally worn by women who had shaved their pubic hair off to prevent lice. It was also frequently worn by prostitutes who wanted to conceal the fact that they had diseases like syphilis. They are also popular in the film industry to conceal actors genitals in nude scenes.
7. ExerciseHate the gym? You burn about 200 calories during 30 minutes of active sex.
8. Talk dirty to me… 58% of couples like dirty talk during sex, and, according to Playboy, more women talk dirty during sex than men.
9. If the shoe fits…Although nearly any body part or item of clothing may be an object of sexual fetishism, the shoe and the foot are the two most common fetishes in Western society.
10. Pied piperThe word “blowsy” was a slang term for a prostitute in Victorian times. The word “blow” was also slang for ejaculation. Consequently, by the 1930s, the act of fellatio came to be known as a blow job. It was also used to describe jet planes in World War Two. In Ancient Greece, the common slang for a blow job was “playing the flute”.
Shared From: women24.com